Gallery

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WHAT"S UP and Other Cool Stuff!!!

Hi all,
I hope everyone is enjoying their spring. As much as possible!! I love spring but hate the storms that come with it!! Tornados all around us but so far we are thankful no hits. I would like to take a moment and ask you to say a few prayers for all of our art family who are suffering from all the crazy weather! our prayers go out to them!!

                                                    Have you signed up for Tinytopia


 
 
        yet or any of the other wonderful classes being offered over at




So many Talented Instructors with such awesome classes. I had a hard time myself trying to decide which to take. I wanted to take them all but unfortunately not possible!! LOL Classes begin NEXT MONTH so hurry over and get signed up!!!

Thought I would share a little with you as to what has been rocking my little world the last couple of weeks!!

Joined in on a Mini Book swap over at "The Enchanted Imaginarium" on facebook hosted by Talented artist Deb Combs. We were to create little mini books no larger than 2 inches.

So I gave it a whirl! Here is what I came up with:



 
 
 
       Wanted to keep them for myself but.
 I sure hope my swap partner loves them!!






I had never created any journals this small before and it was sooo easy!! I had a blast creating them. Thanks Deb for allowing me to participate!!

I have also been busy creating more Travel tubes!! Here's a few in the works and will be coming to my etsy store this weekend


 
 
Oh and the wonderful Mrs Fancy Pants herself  of  Crowabout StudioB  has come out with 2, yes I said TWO new kits!!!
 
Here are a couple peeks at the designs I did for the new kits!!
 
 
My first two designs were created using elements from "The Star Keeper" kit
 
 



 
 
 
 
Next is her newest kit "Ascension"
 


 
 
You can find them all here at www.mischiefcircus.com
 
 
There's been plenty more going on and I will share more later in the week  but for now that's it for today my sweets. I hope you have enjoyed.
 
                                                                   Happy Arting Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment